Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Resist Temptation

Resist Temptation

Teen Boy


There's only lies in these elections
life is just about prime selection
tryng my best to resist temptation
'cus my life's full of deception.

Everyone around wants to feel some acceptance
but for many it means grabbing the weapon
My life so far has been me second guessing
really not a student, never got the lesson.

Now, the only thing on my mind
are the years of my time
Why'd I ever do the crime
Didn't read between the lines.

I was trying to grind on my shine
But now all the time to focus on my rhymes

Now I'm locked up with my own kind
from misdemanors to felonies
all I see is orange in a big chunk of my memories

When I pass, will anyone remember me
or just the judge that condemended me
Hopefully Jesus will transcend me.

No comments:

Post a Comment